Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just Meant to Be...

So yesterday I was lucky enough to do my little sister's makeup for her first album cover photo shoot!  Very exciting! The album will be called "Just Meant to Be" in honor of the song that our grandfather wrote & sang with his orchestra for our parents wedding day over 30 years ago. Papa would have been so proud of Rachel...

A big thanks to our mom, Lisa, and photographer extraordinaire, Steve Meyer, for making the day a complete success. I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Here is just a taste of how Rachel looked... I grabbed this shot while Steve was setting up.


Rachel will be throwing an album release party in NYC in the upcoming months.  I will surely keep you informed on when and where it will be!

Rachel's Website
Steve Meyer Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment