Thursday, November 17, 2011

Inglot Review

Ladies & Gents...

When you are a makeup artist (at least this is true for me), you sometimes forget to get new stuff for YOURSELF instead of just concentrating on your professional kit. I definitely fall victim to this... Building my kit on an almost weekly basis while I, myself, use the same exact shadows all year long (and sometimes longer).

WELL GUESS WHAT!

I went to Inglot in Chelsea Market today and finally made a customized eye shadow palette for MYSELF! ME! ME! ME!! This bad boy is not going into my kit, folks. No way, Jose.  :o)






I will list the colors from lightest to darkest (left to right).


First Row: 

MATTE 351
MATTE 353
D.S. 463
MATTE 390
MATTE 376

Second Row:

MATTE 348
PEARL 414
MATTE 340
AMC 61
MATTE 391

The quality of these shadows are fantastic! Hayden, the lovely gentleman who helped me today, informed me that Inglot shadows have a MINIMUM of 75% true pigment. That means you'll get beautiful & vibrant color value and use less product to get your desired look! 

I highly recommend you go to an Inglot store to play with some testers. The quality and prices can not be beat! Before my pro-discount, my 10 shadow custom set was $5 per shadow + $14 for the empty palette. Don't need 10 shadows? They also sell them in singles, as well as, 3 & 5 shadow palettes.  Feeling a bit saucy and want more than 10? No worries... You can make your very own 20 or 40 shadow palette.

SWEET! INGLOT! LOVE IT!


I'd love to hear from YOU! Please comment below & tell me what brand of eye shadow you use and why.  What's your favorite line?

3 comments:

  1. I love Inglot! In September, I got to go to Vegas, and the first thing I did was find the Inglot store. I made a 20 pan, then I went back the next day and bought a few more singles. I have a list of a good 10 more that I want as well. It never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeking these products out!! Sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete